Pedagogy Seminar: “Artistry for All Ages”
Date: Saturday, October 1, 2022
Location: BGSU – Wolfe Center – Marjorie Conrad Room
Presenter: Janna Williamson – collaborator/teacher/consultant- https://www.jannawilliamson.com/ will present 2 sessions: 20/20 VISION FOR TEACHERS: BUILDING A FOUNDATION FOR EXPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE and a Masterclass
There will also be Lightening Talks!
- If you invite a friend who is NOT an OMTA member, we will refund your application fee for the day.
- If you are currently NOT an OMTA member and sign up for membership by September 15th, we will refund your application fee. (This does not apply to collegiate memberships since they are heavily discounted.)
- College students regardless of membership status are the same fee. Please encourage your college students to attend and check us out.
- Our event will be held in the Conrad Room at the Wolfe Center, directly behind the Moore Musical Arts Building on the campus of BGSU.
- We will begin the day with our Annual meeting at 9:00 am. If you are a member, please plan to be there. We have some exciting things to discuss and would like input from as many members as possible.
- We will have reservations for lunch at a local restaurant (with plenty of time allowed.) Please indicate on the application form if you would like us to reserve a spot for you.
- Reservation deadline is September 20th.
- We now accept VENMO! (See details on application.)
Registration Form: https://nwomta.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/2022-Seminar-Application-1.pdf